Huntingdon – Saturday 7th May 2022
Course Length: 8 weeks (please note, to ensure the safety of all participants it is occasionally necessary to change course dates slightly)
Session Times: You will be notified of the session time, one week before your chosen course.
Course Location: The Marriott Hotel, Huntingdon
Please ensure you have completed the registration form on our website when booking the course as this allows us to allocate the correct course for your child’s age and ability.
You will be placed in an age appropriate and ability appropriate class
Babybliss classes work with the your babies and childs development and reflexes. Focusing on water confidence and promotion of independent movement through the water alongside survival skills. This is all done with the use of songs and toys in a safe, friendly, fun environment.
Some of the many benefits of baby swimming can be seen as:
Physiological / Developmental Benefits
- Muscle strengthen and exercising and improved improved joint mobility.
- Increasing lung function and stamina.
- Promoting early co-ordination.
- Sensory awareness.
- Improved eating and sleeping patterns.
- Confidence for both baby and parent.
- Bonding between parent and baby.
- Enjoyment for parent and baby independence in a safe environment.
- Respect and trust is developed.
- Communication is improved at all levels